Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Some Real World Examples of Approaches To Advise Somebody To Be Your Mentor - How to be a Mentor

How to be A Mentor

A Mentor Can Share Special Experiences- Some Real World Examples of Approaches To Advise Somebody To Be Your Mentor.

Having a mentor is an excellent method to acquire modern skills and determine what skills you always possess and to explore your individual strengths and weaknesses. They could be a sounding board for your approaches and give modern perspectives to your approaches for achieving goals.

Over the years I've had private experience with mentoring and I'll draw on that experience to illustrate several approaches to recommending people to be a mentor to you.

Sounds familiar, does it not? The 1st step is to look for people who has experience doing you what you want to practice about and request for references on a particular topic.

While I had experience in purchasing and selling 'single housewifery' investment properties I had no experience in 'multifamily' property investing. It is mike an apartment building. Mike is a good mentor for investing in a modern asset class of real property.

There is techniques I used to encourage Mike to proven to be a mentor. The method works practically every time.

You see, mike, you are such an inspiration to me.

Let me ask you something. Would you be willing to guide me when telling me the top five things I need to understand till I seriously pursue this?

Furthermore, methods gave me a big moment to start a dialog and to give Mike a notion how much I will appreciate realizing how he proven to be successful and to clear up what he should do in identic a situation, how he handled the same challenge I was currently faced with.

After approaching Mike this way, I demonstrated that I was willing to study and accept feedback and that I had identified goals for my growth. By requesting for the top five things I likewise set a limit on time amount I was asking of Mike -it may completely get him 5 mins to rattle them off the top of his head. He understands he is not making an open ended time commitment and will be eager to share his knowledge.

This was as well a good technique to see how well we worked together. Was it enjoyable for a lot of us? It is very possibly we should all want to continue the professional relationship, in case so.

Remember. Oftentimes do not hint, or dance across the topic, and do not wait for a mentor to volunteer.

HERE IS A VIDEO THAT WILL HELP 

What when you do not have any experience yet?

Oftentimes that's a good question and the good news is, methods can still work for you. Mike, I'm highly interested in studying about ad immovable property and should greatly value your guidance in figuring out when real property investing is right for me.

Would you be willing to spend fifteen mins on the phone with me and tell me inspired, who, what or even you to proven to be a housing industry investor and your best recommendations to friends who is merely starting out?

One last word. Oftentimes express gratitude. Notice, thank them, in the event friends can completely give you 10 the time mins. You have got made a big contact with friends whose expertise you value. Doesn't it sound familiar? Tell them so.

I'm sure it sounds familiar. how to be a mentor Decisively.

Yes, that's right! It's OK to tell people you see him or her as a mentor. They will apparently be incredibly they, in reality and as well flattered may not think of themselves as mentor material until you plant the seed. 

Thank You From How to Be a Mentor  www.HowtobeaMentor.com  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment