Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How to be a Mentor to Help Someone Earn an Online Real Income NO Fluff

 

How to be a mentor

Online Income

OVERVIEW

So I have joined a Company called ds domination and the company is showing me a step by step method to making an online income. It's a great company that is doing a great job in showing people with no experience in online income on how to earn a living online with the step by step  process. I am a very step by step person i like to see the steps and then put my own touch on them i have been with a couple different online income companies and have never seen details like this so i am proud to tell people about this  online income company  it's great and you will enjoy the process.

THIS MONTH GOALS FOR HOW TO BE A MENTOR

  1. First month goals  are to sell 20 items with a average profit  of 10-15 dollars

  2. Set up an amazon account and list 10 items on it.  

SPECIFICATIONS HOW TO BE A MENTOR

I will be doing some research in ebay to find some items to sell on there that maybe they don't have. I will also be looking at items listed on ebay that maybe don't have the right keywords etc sample would be  like this so if  i am selling an iphone 6  and this other guy is selling an I phone 6  and you come to the site to buy an Iphone 6  you will find my listing first cause  you typed in the ( Iphone ) exactly the way i did so my listing will come up first pretty crazy but it's called keyword,     

MILESTONES

Profit for September $93.12

So it's been a great start to earning an online income with DSD i am really digging into the system and learning how to earn an online cash money income its great period.  

I have listed more items on ebay i am up to 34 items on ebay  and each one i post it gets a little easier and faster. When i first start i with posting items online i thought to myself like man this is crazy all the questions they ask  you and the time it took  but with a couple of posts the posting time is down to about  2-3  mins each post which is great. within the next week or 2 i think i will have a posting down to about a  minute each posting. Another feature I can't wait to try is with  amazon that all you need to do is put in a UPC code and then bam it has all the info about your listing right there and ready.   

How to be a mentor

We are going to crush this ebay and amazon business with DSDEBAY.com. I am going to post here every other day about  my goals and progress with this company. Also i will post earning and profit after ebay fees etc  i would  post the  items but  i know if i did that someone would  read this and then post the same items i am posting and it would just be a waste of time for the  both of us.

In another note my niche site is doing really well we are up to 4 bucks a day  from adsense.  

THe niche site goal 5 sites earning 200 dollars a month by the end of October.    

Thank You , Have Great Day 

Brian 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment