Monday, October 26, 2015

What Do YOU Want in a Mentor ?? How to Be A Mentor Would Like to Know

How to be a mentor

What kind of mentor are you really looking for? What kind of stuff do you want to see you in a mentor? Do you want your mentor to be your best friend do you want your mentor to be your dad do you want your mentor to be your mom?  There are all kinds of mentors out there in the world. Mentoring has been around forever. How do I know because I have looked online before?

All I have ever seen were a bunch of different mentors all talking about the same old thing. All you ever see or hear are people talking about is all the money they made. Look here I made 1 million bucks In 2 days or I made money here and guess what you don't have to do anything you could make money from your couch. I mean come on really.

How to be a mentor is going to show you a real way to earn an online income because there really is a way for everyday people to earn an Online Cash Money Income.  

Marketing people have ruined it for all people actually bad marketing people have ruined it for all the good people because all the bad marketers have done is hype it up with all the BS crap about making a million dollars in 2 days.

We the moms and dads are really trying to learn to earn an online cash money income it's been ridiculous.  Come on matrix systems there's no matrix system that will turn five dollars and $250 in your PayPal account within the next 4 1/2 minutes.

I mean come on let's get a grip STOP. We want how to be a mentor to be your go to spot for how to learn and actually be coached with step-by-step processes because if you're like me I like step-by-step processes. I want some Proof like I can read 1 million pages but if I can see pictures and actually see proof and see how people are actually doing it then I can replicate that and do that myself.

Everyone just wants to tell you a bunch of words and or the best one I like is you have to believe and then you'll make money come on. So just to wrap it up. We are going to be here to help you how to be a mentor is going to actually help show you be there with you.

Keep Reading this blog and check for updates something very soon is coming

Learn to earn an online cash money income is not impossible we can do this so get ready.  Talk soon Have a great day 

How to Be a Mentor photo 1-amazing-photography-parachute-jump.preview_zpsqq7pc6j6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment